As promised in my last post I am celebrating this blog’s first anniversary by listing some memorable quotes from articles posted since its inception.
Without much ado, let’s continue:
6) “Incorporate a dynamic and competent 'Who' into your organisation's communications strategy and watch your 'desired good' gain momentum.”
Components Of A Communications Strategy – The “Who”
DescriptionArticle emphasises choosing the competent individual to drive the initiative.
7) “Companies should plan this component more precisely to pre-empt shocks and project failures which would negatively impact the bottom-line.”
Post:Components Of A Communications Strategy – The “How”
Ensuring that the three pillars - 'technology', 'expertise' and 'professionals' - are duly considered to avoid failure of an initiative.
8) “This component ….when not given adequate consideration …causes attitudinal issues such as lack of motivation and disinterest in a programme, thereby rendering it ineffective.”
Post:Components Of A Communications Strategy – The “When/How Long”
Discussing the implications of effective time management and appropriate timelines for successful outcomes.
9) “The "Crisis-Mode Plan" is the most significant component in the Communications Strategy, without which, many organisations go bankrupt, socially and financially.”
Components Of A Communications Strategy – The “Crisis-Mode Plan”
The final and most significant component in the Communications Strategy emphasises crisis-management, 'damage-control' actions, and preventive measures etc. which directly impact corporate survival.
10) “Armed with our lawyers, we may launch a class action suit against your organisation. Should the lawsuit become publicised, leading to unrelenting media frenzy and an almost instantaneous drop in the value of your company's stock, (costing you million of dollars), you can be assured that your corporate reputation will not escape unscathed, whatever the outcome of the legal drama.”
Post:Employee Retention: 5 Reasons Why I would Leave Your Company
The issue of retention is uniquely and aptly discussed from the point of view of the employee. This is also an immensely popular article.
11) “Organisational effectiveness…is the desired state whereby resources, (humans, technology, assets, knowledge, expertise etc.), are aligned with the culture, objectives and goals of the organisation, to produce favourable outcomes and wellness across the organisation.”
Organisational Effectiveness: Why It Should Be Taken Very Seriously
12) “Flexibility begets innovation and innovation is essential for organisational longevity.”
5 Descriptive Traits Of An Effective Organisational Leader
Listing non-negotiable traits for effective organisational leadership, against the backdrop of popular TV series "Undercover Boss USA".
13) “If you do not fan a smouldering ember, it does not become a crackling flame. Avoid office gossip.”
Post:Workplace Communications: 6 Tips On What NOT To Do
We may all have done questionable things at some point in our careers. However this article explains why continuing with these communication blunders would wreck you professionally.
14) “Even the most impressive theoretical framework of the Communications Strategy would be pointless unless it could be used.”
The Communications Strategy Revisited: Practical Tips For ‘Corporateville’
Discussing how the Communications Strategy could be used as a practical and effective tool in the business world. The ‘3-Step Rule’ is unveiled and highlighted for enviable results.
And that concludes it!
Which are your favourite quotes from this blog?
Kindly drop a line, (or two), to let me know why. And yes, feel free to use and circulate them as you find the need. But be kind – attribute them to this blog. I have made great efforts to be original and would thus appreciate some recognition.
Hope to hear from you soon!
N.B: Images courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net